We’re on a mission to revive and modernize the American Dream by bringing the homebuilding process online.
We're not taking a traditional approach, and we're not looking for traditional thinkers. Working at Atmos on the early team puts you at the cornerstone of flipping a multi-century old problem on its head. We are looking for talented individuals who not only challenge the norm, but challenge us as a team.
We couldn't be more excited to work at the intersection of software and the real world. We believe that this is where our society's best progress will come from in the next 10 years.
We're a small team of eleven. We come from companies like NASA, Facebook, Cameo, Root Insurance, Fly Homes, CBRE, Toll Brothers, etc. We're backed by top investors, and are building a real business fueled by real revenue — not just venture capital.
- At least 2 years construction management experience
- Strong knowledge of construction principles (framing, plumbing, electrical etc.)
- Proficient in reading blueprints
- Excellent computer skills (Gmail, Google Meet/Zoom Meetings, CoConstruct software a plus)
- Well organized and capable of handling multiple projects at one time
- Quality customer service skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in the evaluation of construction bids and provide recommendations
- Evaluate lots for buildability
- Working closely with homeowners to select the right home plan for their lot and completing a plan review to make any reasonable changes
- Relaying plan change requests to the architect for finalizing architectural plans
- Ordering plans, surveys, soil tests, etc. for construction due diligence
- Provide all necessary documentation to the builder to obtain fixed price bid
- Assisting homeowners with financing and closing
- Providing communication between homeowner and builder for any questions concerns during construction
- Weekly updates via CoConstruct to the homeowner on progress of home
- Meet homeowners on site for scheduled walk throughs or to assist with any questions/concerns
- Schedule matterport scans and home inspections during construction
Pay: $65,000+ DOE